There are many factors that contribute to a successful order. KDI Group works closely with both our clients and vendors to ensure the best possible outcome for each and every order.
Here are a few tips and terms to help guide the process:
- If you have a specific In-Hands/Event date, please notify us prior to quoting or placing an order.
- Standard Production Time for domestically-produced orders is 7-10 business days from proof approval. While we strive to accommodate all in-hands dates, some orders may incur an additional rush charge or require an expedited shipping method.
- Changes to your order after entering production may cause a delay in shipment and/or additional charges.
- Rendering/Mockups are provided free of charge with print-ready (vector, camera-ready, whatever) art supplied by the client and include 2 minor revisions. If additional revisions are required, an art charge of $35/hour will apply.
- Acceptable artwork files include: Vector PDF, EPS, AI files. (Unless digital, in which case: JPEG, TIFF or PNG files acceptable at 300 DPI)
- Additional artwork services such as logo-creation are available for $35/hour.
Standard Imprint Colors:
- Many of our vendors offer standard imprint colors. If your exact PMS color is not available, we can either match it to the closest standard color free of charge OR add a PMS Color Match Charge for an additional $40.00 fee.
- Quotes are good for 30 days or until the end of the calendar year (whichever is first).
- Any changes made to specifications in quote (including quantity) may result in a price change.
- Applicable shipping and taxes shall be charged separately unless otherwise specified or noted.
Shipping & Handling:
- S&H is billed actual on our FedEx account whenever possible (we don't mark it up for a profit).
- KDI Group does not quote S&H prior to ordering unless requested. S&H quotes are approximate and may vary slightly.
- Shipping to a commercial address is less expensive than shipping to a residence.
- If you have special requirements for receiving shipments, please let us know immediately.
- Setup Charges cover costs associated with labor and the creation of the components required for the job (screen, die, stamp, laser etc).
- Repeat Setup Charges on exact reorders are usually less. If you change artwork on a reorder, a new Setup Charge will apply.
- KDI Group asks that potential clients call or email to schedule an appointment to meet. While we are always happy to help, an appointment ensures someone will be on hand to meet with you personally.